1. I’m hilarious. When I first started to love myself (and really, get to know myself), it was my sense of humor I loved first. Making people laugh makes them happier, they like me more, and it makes my life a more positive place.
2. I’m great with kids. There have been very few kids in my life that haven’t liked me (at least, since I was a kid myself) and this makes me a better teacher.
3. I’m very passionate about the things I do. I care a LOT about things, and I think that’s contagious for a lot of people. I like being an example for the people in my life about what it looks like to really care and want to get better at what you do.
4. I’m really resilient. I’ve been through a lot and it’s been rough but I always seem to land on my feet.
5. I’m multi dimensional. It’s hard to put me in one box. I love that about me.