Hi, hello, hey.
This is my 2000th post (lol whaaaat?) so I thought I’d show you what I look like these days.
A few things:
- April will, undoubtedly, kill me.
- I’m not kidding.
- I have something I desperately have to do at least every day in the month of April.
- This includes at least FOUR major writing assigments, two tests and two presentations.
- Plus, Ali’s show goes up, we’ll have three visitors, I’ll probably help Sarah and Liz move, I have to move (the last weekend of the month) (which lands the same weekend as finals week) (just shoot me now) and I still have to, you know, work and shit.
- And now that we’re getting busier at work, I have to work all three days of my availability.
- Which is fine money wise.
- But not sanity wise.
- Not looking forward to it.
- Incidentally, I wish every day was spring break.
- On the brightside, Ali comes home tomorrow! I can stop talking to Kiki all the time now!
- I’m about to go grocery shopping for the first time since Katie was here.
- This makes me irresponsible. She left two weeks ago.
- Also, all my facial hair is gone. I just wanted to trim it, but I haven’t learned how to do that properly.
- Finally, now that Sarah is done with her 365 photo project, I never get pictures of myself. Which is weird.
- This has been irrelevant.
- Thanks for sticking around for 2000 posts!
- Here’s to 2000 more!